Troubleshoot the Gateway
This chapter contains topics that can help you troubleshoot issues with your .
This chapter contains topics that can help you troubleshoot issues with your
In addition to this troubleshooting chapter, CA Support maintains a large database of articles that you can use to help troubleshoot many common issues. You can search for your problem at: https://support.ca.com/us.html
This chapter is divided into the following sections:
- Troubleshoot: Problems and Solutions: Common Gateway issues and how to fix them.
- Assertion Status Codes: All assertions return a status code. This topic lists all the status codes to help you troubleshoot.
- HTTP Routing Response Codes: Describes the response codes that are returned when HTTP routing fails.
- Gateway Audit Events window.
- CA Single Sign-On Errors: Troubleshooting tips when using the Gateway with the CA Single Sign-On product.
- Troubleshooting Mode in Policy Manager: Describes how to use the special "troubleshooting" mode of the Policy Manager.
- Troubleshooting Password Issues: Comprehensive guide on how and when passwords are locked and how to unlock them. Also, password strength rules.
- Wildcard Matching of Hostnames: Describes how wildcards are used in matching hostnames.
- Optimize Gateway for Large File Uploads: Best practices tips on how you can tweak the Gateway to better handle large file uploads. Intended for advanced technical users only.
- Data Collection Tool: Describes how to use the built-in Data Collection Tool to collect relevant information for CA Support.