Edit a Certificate
You can edit an existing certificate in the federated trust store.
You can edit an existing certificate in the federated
Layer7 API Gatewaytrust store.
Follow these steps:
- In the Policy Manager, select[Tasks] > Certificates, Keys, and Secrets > Manage Certificatesfrom the main menu. The Manage Certificates dialog appears.
- Select the certificate you want to edit and then click [Properties]. The Certificate Properties dialog appears.
- Edit the certificate details as required. For more information, see Certificate Properties.
- Click [Save].The modified certificate is updated in the trust store and Manage Certificates dialog.
- Click [Close] to close the Manage Certificates dialog.