Integrate with CA API Gateway
As a company that uses to build APIs for internal application development or integration with external partners and developers, you may want to:
As a company that uses
CA Live API Creatorto build APIs for internal application development or integration with external partners and developers, you may want to:
- Expose and securely manage your APIs using the CA API Gateway as an API proxy.
- Reduce the cost of ownership to authenticate API users by using your available and configured identity provider, such as LDAP, Active Directory, or CA Single Sign On.
- Determine users' data access permissions and customize these group-to-role mappings to fit your environment by mapping your Gateway-retrieved user groups to API Creator roles.
- Allow developers to explore and use your APIs for development and integration purposes by exposing APIs from API Creator in CA API Management SaaS Portal (API Portal SaaS) or CA API Developer Portal (API Portal).
Expose the API that you created using
CA Live API Creatorfor mobile/client developers to discover in API Portal and consume through API Gateway for the following use cases:
- Use API Gateway as an authentication provider.
- Map API Gateway-identity provider roles toCA Live API Creatorroles.
- Control API traffic at run-time between API consumers and the API Server using API Gateway as a proxy.
- Expose APIs registered byCA Live API Creatorin API Gateway from within API Portal.
CA Live API Creatorwith API Gateway and API Portal SaaS or API Portal using the API Gateway -
CA Live API CreatorIntegration solution kit.
For more information, see Use the Integration Solution Kit with the Gateway.