An overview of features and basic use of the product.
Use the following process to get started with
CA Live API Creator, based on the components:
- InstallCA Live API CreatorFor more information about the various options you can use to installCA Live API Creator, see Installing and Upgrading.
- Get started with API Creator using the Quick StartThe Quick Start is a step-by-step walkthrough of the key uses for usingCA Live API Creator.
- Explore the Conference Offers and Management API samplesYou can explore these samples in API Creator. On the APIs page, click theLearning Center - Introductiontile, then click theExampletab in the Learning Center. The high-level steps illustrate creating a microservice, starting from design to outcome.These API samples are included with the single-user demonstration package ofCA Live API Creatorthat is based on Jetty and with theCA Live API CreatorDocker container installation. You can also load these API samples if you have installedCA Live API Creatoron another Java container.For more information about these API samples, see Conference Offers and Management API Samples.
- Watch the videosGet an introduction toCA Live API Creatorby watching the videos.
- Review the best practicesFor a list of the best practices, see Best Practices.