Mainframe Team Center Enhancements
The following enhancements have been made to the Mainframe Team Center - Database Management for Db2 for z/OS user interface.
The following enhancements have been made to the
Mainframe Team Center - Database Management for Db2 for z/OSuser interface:
- You can now retrieve information from the Db2 catalog tables. From the new Administration tab, you can view and analyze Db2 object information on the subsystems you are monitoring. You can use this capability to obtain information about the Db2 objects you are writing SQL statements against.
- From the new Performance tab, you can continue to view and analyze Db2 application performance data for all your monitored subsystems from one display and drill-down into additional details.
- For both Administration and Performance features, you can filter at the row and column level and specify whether to return a subset of the data or all data. You can navigate easily from Performance categories to Administration, and vice-versa to perform multiple queries across the same or different subsystems simultaneously.
Previous enhancements included an improved look and feel. For example:
- The Help icon has been moved to the left of the User icon.
- The user interface has been rebranded to Mainframe Team Center - Database Management for Db2 for z/OS.
- References to CA Detector, Performance, and Db2 Performance Analysis have been removed.
Improvements have also been made to the Db2 subsystem selection process. For example:
- The SSID field now displays active and inactive Db2 subsystems.
- The list of environments is "locked" when only one value matches the selected Db2 subsystem.
- The Use Group Name option indicates that you want to view application data for the data sharing group. Instead of Subsystem, DS Group and the group name are displayed.
The interval selection process has also been improved. For example:
- The Begin Date/Time field has been renamed to Interval Begin.
- The End Data/Time field has been renamed to Current Date/Time.
- When Current Activity is selected, the interval fields are locked.