Contains reference information for use with performing actions on CA Datacom.
The Reference section provides general information about reading syntax diagrams, obtaining sample members, listing libraries, and maintaining tables with related constraints.
Reference documentation is also provided for:
- CA Dataquery - operating CA Dataquery in SQL Mode or DQL Mode
- CA Datacom Datadictionary Attribute-Types - displayable and updateable attribute-types for the standard entity-types in effect when CA Datacom Datadictionary is installed
- CA Datadictionary Online - performing the maintenance of occurrence definitions
- SQL - basic SQL language elements, functions, expressions, predicates, search conditions, statements for CA Dataquery and SQL
- DBUTLTY - overview, command syntax, and functionality
- System Tables - describes and provides examples about how the various system tables are used in your environment