List All SQL Error Codes
You can list all SQL statements that generated an SQL error code for all intervals in a data store.
You can list all SQL statements that generated an SQL error code for all intervals in a data store. Up to 999 SQL statement detail lines can be viewed at one time.
You can access this information only when viewing historical collection data.
Follow these steps:
- TypeEin the View Type field andAin the View By field of any panel with those fields and press Enter.The SQL Error List-All Display appears. The SQL statements are listed chronologically with the most recent occurrence first. The display can show up to 999 SQL statement detail lines.
- Specifyoneof the following line commands:
The SQL error panel appears.
- S (SQLCA Message Display)Shows the SQLCA area for the SQL call that issued the return code on the SQLCA Data Area Display. You can switch between showing the SQLCA area message or showing the SQLCA area in hexadecimal.
- Q (SQL Call Text)Shows the static and dynamic SQL call text.
- V (View Detail)Shows all SQL statements that generated a particular SQL code for the user that is being viewed on the SQL Error Detail Display. This option lets you view the data columns with less scrolling. The fields are grouped by SQL error environment information, SQL error data from the SQLCA, and warning information from the SQLCA.