Profile and Data Store Batch Utilities
This article discusses the profile and data store batch utilities.
You can use the profile and data store batch utilities to create, copy, and delete CA Detector® for DB2 for z/OS collection profiles, report profiles, and data stores.
Profiles that were created before Release 14.0 are not compatible with the current release.
Sample JCL is provided in the following members of the
hlq.CDBAJCL data set:
- PDTCPALCCreates collection profiles in batch.
- PDTCPCPYCopies collection profiles in batch. Use this utility to migrate collection profiles from an earlier product release and manage profiles for all your DB2 subsystems.
- PDTCPDELDeletes collection profiles in batch.
- PDTRPALCCreates report profiles in batch.
- PDTRPCPYCopies report profiles in batch. Use this utility to migrate report profiles from an earlier product release and manage profiles for all your DB2 subsystems.
- PDTRPDELDeletes report profiles in batch.
- PDTDSALCCreates data stores in batch.This JCL is the same utility JCL that is generated when you select Batch JCL = Y on the Detector Create Datastore Display panel.
- PDTDSCPYCopies data stores in batch. Use this utility to copy an existing data store to a larger data store or to a data store with more intervals.Although data stores are compatible across multiple releases, this utility is still required when you want to read data store data from Release 11.5, Release 12.0, Release 14.0, or Release 14.5 on a later release. The Release 15.0 PDTDSCPY utility inhlq.CDBASRC is required to copy the data store that you want to read. If you do not have access to the Release 15.0 PDTDSCPY utility, contactBroadcom Support.
- PDTDSDELDeletes data stores in batch.