Callable Services Reference
The topics in Callable Services discuss the services that can be called from IDMS and include information about the following subject areas: IDMSCALC, IDMSIN01,
IDMSWeb Services API, system tasks from programs, how to exploit RSS services, and MQ Adapter.
The topics in this section discuss the services that can be called from IDMS and include information about the following subject areas:
- The IDMSCALC utility, which is a subroutine that can be called from a user-written program to determine the target page of a record, based on a user-supplied CALC key.
- The IDMSIN01 entry point, which provides miscellaneousIDMSfunctions to user programs.
- TheIDMSWeb Services API, which is a call-level interface for the programmatic invocation and provision of Web services withinIDMS.
- Ways to invoke system tasks from programs.
- How to exploit RRS services either through a batch application that uses RRS as a coordinator or through an online application that can update external resources.
- Using MQ Adapter to connect IDMS online applications to a local IBM MQ queue manager to allow applications access to the managed queues.
Click the PDF icon to download a PDF of Callable Services.