Develop Programs for MQ Access
The following articles provide information about developing programs to invoke MQ functionality using the MQ Adapter.
This article provides information for developing programs to invoke MQ functionality using the MQ Adapter.
- Supported Programming Languages for MQ AdapterDescribes the programming languages that are supported by the MQ Adapter and how each language invokes MQ functionality.
- Data Definition FilesProvides information about the application language and the corresponding data definitions.
- Trigger Header Message Passed to an Invoked ProgramProvides information about trigger message data with programming language examples.
- MQI Function DescriptionsDescribes MQ functions that are defined by IBM.
- Dynamically Call the StubProvides information about LINK statements when dynamically calling the IDMS Stub.
- Error CodesLists the return codes and reason codes that are unique to the MQ Adapter.
- MQ Adapter MQI Sample ProgramsLists the sample programs that use the MQ Adapter MQI.