Includes information and procedures for end users.
RC/Update) helps Database Administrators and Application Developers maintain the
Db2for z/OS environment.
RC/Updateaddresses the major challenges that are involved in creating and maintaining
Db2for z/OS objects and data.
RC/Updatealso supports the application development area (DDL execution and generation), and helps you to assess space requirements for tablespaces and indexes. Using
RC/Update, you can:
- Create and maintainDb2objects
- Edit and browse data in tables
- Copy data betweenDb2tables
- Perform unsupported alterations
- Execute SQL from within the ISPF editor orRC/Update
- Execute SQL commands in batch mode
- CompareDb2table data
- Identify and edit tables with referential relationships