IFCID records, IQL reference, batch reports, archive tables, exceptions, and health checks.
This section provides the following referential information for
SYSVIEW for Db2.
- IQL ReferenceProvides an overview of Insight Query Language (IQL), its syntax, writing requests, and their use in monitoring data.
- IFCID RecordsIncludes the list of trace records with their fields sorted numerically.
- Batch ReportsIncludes the types of available batch reports with examples.
- Archive TablesIncludes the archive tables that are categorized by function and sample queries to exploit the data in the tables.
- ExceptionsIncludes exception definitions and field variables.
- Health ChecksDescribes the available health checks