Exception definitions and field variables.
This section describes exception definitions and field variables.
Exception definitions fall within one of the following categories:
- Subsystem exceptions
- Database exceptions
- Application exceptions:
- Real‑time-Monitor threads currently allocated to Db2.
- Summarized historical-Monitor accounting trace records.
- Individual historical-Monitor accounting trace records.
- SQL Statement exceptions—Similar to Real‑time, except that they apply to one static or dynamic SQL statement.
- External/IQL based Exceptions
The Exception Processor provides many variables that are grouped by exception definition category: subsystem, application, SQL, and database. External/IQL based exceptions do not have field variables available.