Control access to and the use of CA SYSVIEW.
Administrators provide security for CA SYSVIEW® Performance Management because they control access to and use of the product. They define user groups that include a global group and a default group.
The Administrator does the following:
- Limit CA SYSVIEW® Performance Management command and subcommand usage
- Define what is shown on a display
- Limit MVS command usage
- Display a message on the system console when a user issues a command
- Interface with your system security through an exit
- Limit access to jobs and changes to job information
- Limit the output destinations accessible by members of a security group
- Limit the resources available to members of a security group