ACF subcommands process CA ACF2 records and access rules.
After you enter the ACF command and establish the appropriate ACF command setting, you can issue ACF subcommands. ACF subcommands process CA ACF2 records and access rules.
The following ACF subcommands are common to all ACF command settings.
- CHANGELets a logonid with the account or security privilege add, change, or delete fields of selected logonid records.
- DELETELets a logonid with the account privilege delete logonid records.
- END or QUITTerminates the AC command and returns you to normal processing.
- HELPProvides online descriptions of the settings you are processing.
- LISTLets a logonid with the account, security, or audit privilege display logonid records.
- SETEstablishes the setting of the ACF subcommand.
- SHOWLists information about CA ACF2.
For a description of all ACF subcommands, see the specific subcommand description in this section.