Configure the CA LDAP Server
These topics provide information about using CA LDAP Server, such as configuring backends, customizing started tasks, and customizing passtickets.
After installing the CA LDAP Server, perform the following configuration tasks to customize the product for use:
- Customizing the slapd configuration file to control the global, backend, and database-specific options
- Customizing started task procedures
- Understanding access control concepts
- Setting up the product-specific backend configurations
- Converting the database; required between CA LDAP Version 12.0 and newer versions
- Setting up certificate logon to perform operations using an X.509 digital certificate as credentials instead of a clear-text user ID and password
- Configuring PassTickets
- Setting up SSL from the command line
- Migrating CA Compliance Manager from Version 1.0 to Version 2.0
In the configuration examples, replace "ldap_install_directory/" with your CA LDAP Server installation directory. For example, "/usr/lpp/caldapr15".