This parameter specifies special XFER processing options.
Valid values are:
- 1--Suppress the first forced skip to channel 1 in the output data set received from JES.
- 2 -- Split all SYSOUT data sets, except JESDS, into separate spool files.
- 3--Force LRECL=253 for all files transferred from JES.
- 4 -- Save the JES job number in the programmer's name field.
- 5 -- Always transfer files to valid JES destinations, even if these destinations are known toSpool.
- 6 -- Perform file selection on both destination and XFERCLAS at the same time.
- 7 -- Perform file selection on both XFERCLAS and form number STD/STD at the same time.
- 8--Suppress the JES destination validation check.
- 9 -- Disable OUTLIM processing for PSO interface. (obsolete)
- 10--Use maximum LRECL as LRECL for spool file.
- 11 -- Do not purge the transferred file from the JES queue after transfer.
- 12 -- Files with variable-length records received through XFER and with PRMODE=PAGE maintain their size and are not padded with blanks.
- 13--Files with an LRECL greater than 253 retain their original LRECL value even if they do not have PRMODE=PAGE.
- 14--Used in combination with XFERCLAS and XFERDEST=WRITER to select files whose FORM attribute (DD statement) or FORMS attribute (Output statement) matches aSpoolprinter node.
- 15 -- Files created with Output Statement parameter OUTDISP=HOLD are placed in HELD status when they reachSpoolusing XFERSAPI. XFEROPT=15 causes OUTDISP=HOLD to be ignored and the files to be available for print immediately.
- 16 -- An ESF765 RC=OL (Output Limit Exceeded) error will cause the JES Job and its associated SYSOUT datasets to be placed into HOLD. TheSpoolfile created up to the point of the ESF765 RC=OL error will also be HELD.
- 17 -- In a JES3 environment, JES3 writer held files, and non-held files, will be selected for transfer toSpoolusing the JESTOESF interface.
- 18--Used in combination with XFEROPTs 6 and 14 to request sysout in the classes defined on the NODE statement CLASS parameter instead of the XFERCLAS classes. Changes to the list of SAPI input classes for each printer can be made by updating the printer classes in the menu interface. It can also be done by using the RESET PRINTER command (T,nodename,Q=). Previously, the Class list on a printer only determined the class of files that were to be printed on the output side ofSpoolprocessing. When XFEROPT=18 is specified, any change to the class list will affect both the input side, by changing what the SAPI interface will request, and the output side, by changing what will be selected to send to the printer.
- 19--Let the OUTPUT JCL statement DEST parameter take precedence over the DD JCL statement DEST parameter.
- 20--No conversion of Machine carriage control to ASA carriage control will be done. SYSOUT files with different carriage control can be combined into oneSpoolfile if all other file attributes are the same. This option applies only if XFERSAPI=YES is specified.
- 21--Include the output statement parameters of each file when determining whether files should be combined. When XFEROPT=21 is specified with XFERSAPI=YES, a new file's output statement parameter values must match the current file's output statement parameter values or the files will not be combined.The record length of each file is considered when determining whether files can be combined. If XFEROPT=10 is used with XFEROPT=21, files with like attributes could still be written separately.
- 22--When XFEROPT=11 is specified, files created using the XFERSAPI interface are not purged from the JES queue after transfer. XFEROPT=22 changes the OUTDISP of the transferred sysout data to be HOLD if XFEROPT=11 is also specified.
- 23--When the FORM name passed from JES to the SAPI interface is equal to the DEFFORM in the ESFPARM file, do not use that form name on the open request for the file. This allows either a DESTID or the NODE FORM parameter to provide the default FORM name. If no DESTID or NODE FORM is defined, the DEFFORM value is used.
- 24--When XFERSAPI=YES is specified, an ESF772 message is issued during the initial start of the JESTOESF interface. The message gives the total number of unique SAPI requests that are being made each XFERTIME interval. This number can be used to estimate the additional storage use if XFERSAPI=THREADS is selected as the transfer method.There is no default value.
- 25--When XFEROPT=25 and XFEROPT=18 are specified and class="ALL" is specified on the NODE definition, the class list in the SAPI request will be set to include classes A through Z and 0 through 9.