CA DRAS Prerequisites and Requirements
The base configuration of the client viewer and mainframe-based repository solutions must already be installed in your environment.
The base configuration of the client viewer and mainframe-based repository solutions must already be installed in your environment. To implement cooperative viewing, note the following CA View requirements:
- z/OS-based Report Repositories:
- CA View Release 14.0The CA View Release 14.0 DRAS base and agent code is supplied with the CA View Release install as SYSMODs CBY3E00 and CBY3E02.The CA View Release 14.0 DRAS agent can access databases in CA View Release 14.0, Release 12.2, Version 12.1 and Version 12.0.However, for compatibility, if you versioned your CA View database to the most recent version, verify that your CA DRAS task uses the most recent libraries.
- CA Spool JAVA Transformers - This component replaces the SAS/C transformers. If you intend to transform AFP report types to PDF report types, this component is required. Refer to the 'Installing the CA Spool Java Transformer' section for details
- Client Viewer Applications:
- CA OM Web Viewer Version 12.1, 12.0, and r11.5
- TCP/IP Communications
- IBM TCP/IP
CA Common Services Prerequisites
CA DRAS runs in a z/OS environment and uses common functions provided by CA Common Services that must be installed before you proceed. To check the required CA Common Services for CA DRAS, see CA Common Services Requirements
Depending on the mainframe repository you intend to use, see the CA View or CA Dispatch installation documentation for further information.