DRAS Prerequisites and Requirements
DRASPrerequisites and Requirements
The base configuration of the client viewer and mainframe-based repository solutions must already be installed in your environment.
The base configuration of the client viewer and mainframe-based repository solutions must already be installed in your environment. To implement cooperative viewing, note the following
- z/OS-based Report Repositories:
- ViewRelease 14.0TheViewRelease 14.0 DRAS base and agent code is supplied with theViewRelease install as SYSMODs CBY3E00 and CBY3E02.TheViewRelease 14.0 DRAS agent can access databases inViewRelease 14.0, Release 12.2, Version 12.1 and Version 12.0.However, for compatibility, if you versioned yourViewdatabase to the most recent version, verify that yourDRAStask uses the most recent libraries.
- SpoolJAVA Transformers - This component replaces the SAS/C transformers. If you intend to transform AFP report types to PDF report types, this component is required. Refer to the 'Installing theSpoolJava Transformer' section for details
- Client Viewer Applications:
- Web ViewerVersion 12.1, 12.0, and r11.5
- TCP/IP Communications
- IBM TCP/IP
Common Components and ServicesPrerequisites
DRASruns in a z/OS environment and uses common functions provided by
Common Components and Servicesthat must be installed before you proceed. To check the required
Common Components and Servicesfor
Common Components and ServicesRequirements
Depending on the mainframe repository you intend to use, see the
Dispatchinstallation documentation for further information.