PATH and Directory Considerations
- Be sure that you have properly set up your directories and path variables before executing a file transfer request.
- TheXCOM Data Transportdaemon, xcomd, is installed in the $XCOM_HOME/sbin directory.
- Be sure that $XCOM_HOME/bin is in your PATH variable and is set so that your shell can find xcom62 or xcomtcp, or both.
- The $XCOM_HOME directory is the default repository thatXCOM Data Transportuses for logging and for configuration information.
- For further information about PATH and directory defaults, see Global Parameters.