Creating an allow list policy
You must have Admin or Controller rights to create an allow list policy.
- On the left navigation pane, clickPolicies.
- Click the plus icon and selectAdd to Allow List.
- In theAdd to Allow Listdialog box, click theTypedrop-down list and select what you want to add (e.g., IP address, domain, etc).
- In theMatch Valuefield, type the value of the allowed item based on the type that you selected.
- Optionally, type a comment in theCommentfield.For example, you may want to specify the file name for SHA256 hash.