Viewing generated reports
- On the left navigation pane, clickReports.
- On theReportsscreen, hover over the report type, and then clickView.Reports appear in the console in the order in which they are run, with the most recently-generated report first.Generated reports appear in theReportstable, which consists of the following information:Report NameThe name of the report.Created ByThe user who ran the report on-demand, or created the report schedule.Last Run Date/TimeThe date and UTC time on which the report last ran.ScheduledWhether or not (Yes or No) the report was generated from a report schedule. (If No, the report was run on-demand.)This field does not appear for Exports Reports.StatusThe current execution state of the report. These include:
Other informationAdditional information about the report. For the Incident Details Report, the Incident Number appears.
- Running:The report is currently running.
- Queue:The report is in the queue to run. This status typically means that multiple reports are scheduled to run at the same time, and that another report is currently running.
- Failed:The report encountered an error while it was running and cannot complete.
- Completed with error:The report generated, but it encountered one or more errors. The error(s) are listed in the report, except reports in .csv format. An example of when this error appears is when the number of records being returned exceeds the allowed maximum of 100,000.
- Completed:The report generated with no errors.
- Hover over the completed report that you want to download, and then click theDownloadicon.Your browser prompts you to save the file or view it. Reports are generated in PDF format, so you must have a PDF viewer program to view it.