Setting up automatic alerts for administrators
Define the rules according to which administrators should receive automatic alerts.
- Go toSettings>Communication>Admin Notifications.
- Look underAdministrators Alerts.
- Select the condition and set its severity, the notification type, the notification frequency, and the recipients.
- Optional: Hover over a rule and click the+or-to add or remove rules.
- ClickApply Changesfor the configurations to take effect.
App detailssetting is disabled under
Settings > General > Privacy Controls > Personal Data, all the app details are hidden in the malware detected and unwanted app detected notifications.
any security incident is detected
a compromised device is detected
a malware is detected
an unwanted app is detected
a vulnerable app is detected
a network connection threat is detected
a network content threat is detected
an indicator of compromise is detected
a configuration vulnerability is detected
a new OS version is available
a device becomes noncompliant
a device becomes unhealthy
the environment expires
the MDM integration not working properly
the periodic state of the mobile security report becomes available
the periodic recommended actions report becomes available
product updates newsletter