Installing and Uninstalling the Management Server and Clients
Plan your installation of Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager and the clients.
Before you install the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, you may need to consider the following issues:
- The number of clients in your network.
- Which database you want to use, either the default Microsoft SQL Server Express database or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Whether to set up multiple sites.
- Whether to set up a failover server.
Before you install the Symantec Endpoint Protection clients, you may need to consider the following issues:
- Which features you want to install.
- Which deployment method you want to use.