Specifying the log size and how long to keep log entries in the database
To help control hard disk space, you can decrease the number of log entries that the database keeps. You can also configure the number of days the entries are kept.
Log information on the
Symantec Endpoint Protection Managerconsole
Logstab on the
Monitorspage is presented in logical groups for you to view. The log names on the
Site Properties Log Settingstab correspond to log content rather than to log types on the
For more information, see:
- To specify the log size and how long to keep log entries in the database
- In the console, clickAdmin.
- UnderServers, expandLocal Site, and click the database.
- UnderTasks, clickEdit Database Properties.
- On theLog Settingstab, set the number of entries and number of days to keep log entries for each type of log.