Generating a list of the Symantec Endpoint Protection versions installed in your network
Symantec Endpoint Protectionversions installed in your network
You can run a quick report from
Symantec Endpoint Protection Managerthat provides a list of the
Symantec Endpoint Protectionsoftware versions that are installed in your network. This list can be useful when you want to upgrade or migrate your software from a previous version of
Symantec Endpoint Protection. The list includes local and remote computers.
You can save the report using MHTML webpage archive format. See:
- To generate a report that lists theSymantec Endpoint Protectionsoftware versions
- In the console, clickReports.
- ForReport type, selectComputer Status.
- ForSelect a report, select.Symantec Endpoint ProtectionProduct Versions
- ClickCreate Report.
- To generate a detailed list of client computers, includingSymantec Endpoint Protectionsoftware versions, in the console, clickMonitors, and then click theLogstab.
- ForLog type, selectComputer Status.
- Adjust theTime rangeif desired, and then clickView log.
- Scroll to find the columnVersion. Click on the header to sort by version number.ClickView Applied Filtersto adjust the log filters. ClickExportto export the list. Click a client computer and then clickDetailsto see its details.