Running a report on the deployment status of clients
You can run several reports on the deployment status of your clients. For example, you can see how many clients were successfully or unsuccessfully installed. You can also see which clients have which protection technologies installed on them, along with system information about the client computers. See:
- To view the status of deployed clients
- In the console, clickReports.
- On theQuick Reportstab, click theComputer Statusreport type, and then click one of the following reports:
- For the deployment status of the clients, clickDeployment Report.
- For the protection status of the clients, clickClient Inventory Details.
- ClickCreate Report.