Printing and saving a copy of a report
You can print a report or save a copy of a Quick Report. You cannot print scheduled reports. A saved file or printed report provides a snapshot of the current data in your reporting database so that you can retain a historical record.
By default, Internet Explorer does not print background colors and images. If this printing option is disabled, the printed report may look different from the report that you created. You can change the settings in your browser to print background colors and images.
For more information, see:
When you save a report, you save a snapshot of your security environment that is based on the current data in your reporting database. If you run the same report later, based on the same filter configuration, the new report shows different data.
- To print and save a copy of a report
- To print a copy of a report, in the report window, click
- In the
- To save a copy of a report, in the report window, clickSave.
- In theFile Downloaddialog box, clickSave.
- In theSave Asdialog box, in theSave in selectiondialog box, browse to the location where you want to save the file.
- In theFile namelist box, change the default file name, if desired.
- ClickSave.The report is saved in MHTML Web page archive format in the location you selected.
- In theDownload completedialog box, clickClose.