Saving and deleting administrative notification filters
You can use filters to expand or limit your view of administrative notifications in the console. You can save new filters and you can delete previously saved filters.
For more information, see:
You can create a saved filter that uses any combination of the following criteria:
- Time range
- Acknowledged status
- Notification type
- Created by
- Notification name
For example, you can create a filter that only displays unacknowledged risk outbreak notifications posted during the past 24 hours.
- To save and delete administrative notification filters
- To add a notification filter, in the console, clickMonitors.
- On theMonitorspage, on theNotificationstab, clickAdditional Settings.In 12.1.x,Additional SettingsisAdvanced Settings.
- Under theWhat filter settings would you like to use?heading, set the criteria for the filter.
- ClickSave Filter.
- On theNotificationstab, in theFilter namebox, type a filter name, and then clickOK.
- To delete a saved notification filter, in the console, clickMonitors.
- On theMonitorspage, on theNotificationstab, on theUse a saved filtermenu, choose a filter.
- At the right of theUse a saved filtermenu, click theXicon.
- In theDelete Filterdialog box, clickYes.