Viewing and acknowledging notifications
You can view unacknowledged notifications or all notifications. You can acknowledge an unacknowledged notification. You can view all the notification conditions that are currently configured in the console.
Security Statuspane on the
Homepage indicates the number of unacknowledged notifications that have occurred during the last 24 hours.
For more information, see:
- To view and acknowledge notifications
- To view recent unacknowledged notifications, in the console, clickHome.
- On theHomepage, in theSecurity Statuspane, clickView Notifications.A list of recent unacknowledged notifications appears under theNotificationstab.
- Optionally, in the list of notifications, in theReportcolumn, click the document icon if it exists.The notification report appears in a separate browser window. If there is no document icon, all of the notification information appears in theMessagecolumn in the list of notifications.
- To view all notifications, in the console, clickMonitorsand then click theNotificationstab.
- Optionally, on theNotificationstab, from theUse a saved filtermenu, select a saved filter. See:
- Optionally, on theNotificationstab, from theTime rangemenu, select a time range.
- On theNotificationstab, clickView Notifications.
- To acknowledge a notification, view notifications.
- On theNotificationstab, in the list of notifications, in theAckcolumn, click the red icon to acknowledge the notification.
- To view all configured notification conditions, in the console, clickMonitors.
- On theMonitorspage, on theNotificationstab, clickNotification Conditions.All the notification conditions that are configured in the console are shown. You can filter the list by selecting a notification type from theShow notification typemenu.