Excluding file extensions from virus and spyware scans on Windows clients and Linux clients
You can add multiple file extensions to an exception. After you create the exception, you cannot create another extensions exception for the same policy. You must edit the existing exception.
You can add only one extension at a time. If you enter multiple extension names in the
Addtext box, the policy treats the entry as a single extension name.
For more information, see:
- To exclude file extensions from virus and spyware scans on Windows clients and Linux clients
- On theExceptions Policypage, clickExceptions.
- UnderExceptions, clickAdd > Windows Exceptions > ExtensionsorAdd > Linux Exceptions > Extensions.
- In the text box, type the extension that you want to exclude, and then clickAdd.
- UnderSpecify the type of security risk scan, selectAuto-Protect,Scheduled and on-demand, orAll Scans.
- Add any other extensions to the exception.