Excluding known risks from virus and spyware scans on Windows clients
The security risks that the client software detects appear in the
Known Security Risk Exceptionsdialog box.
The known security risks list includes information about the severity of the risk.
- To exclude known risks from virus and spyware scans on Windows clients
- On theExceptions Policypage, clickExceptions.
- UnderExceptions, clickAdd > Windows Exceptions > Known Risks.
- In theAdd Known Security Risk Exceptionsdialog box, select one or more security risks that you want to exclude from virus and spyware scans.
- CheckLog when the security risk is detectedif you want to log the detection.If you do not check this option, the client ignores the risk when it detects the selected risks. The client therefore does not log the detection.
- If you are finished with the configuration for this policy, clickOK.