Preventing outside stealth attacks on computers
You can enable the settings that prevent outside attacks from detecting information about your clients. These settings are disabled by default.
To configure these settings in mixed control, you must also enable these settings in the
Client User Interface Mixed Control Settingsdialog box.
These stealth settings are not available for the Mac firewall.
The firewall is included with the Mac client as of 14.2.
- To prevent outside stealth attacks on computers
- In the console, open a Firewall policy.
- In theFirewall Policypage, clickProtection and Stealth.
- UnderStealth Settings, check any of the options that you want to enable.
- If you are prompted, assign the policy to a location.