Uninstalling client software with an Active Directory Group Policy Object
You can uninstall the client software that you installed with Active Directory.
- To uninstall client software with an Active Directory Group Policy Object
- On the Windows Taskbar, clickStart > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management.The version of Windows that you use may displayProgramsinstead ofAll Programsin theStartmenu.
- In theGroup Policy Managementwindow, in the console tree, expand the domain, expandComputer Configuration, expandSoftware Settings, right-clickSoftware Installation, and then clickProperties.
- On theAdvancedtab, checkUninstall this application when it falls out of the scope of management, and then clickOK.
- In the right pane, right-click the software package, and then clickRemove.
- In theRemove Softwaredialog box, checkImmediately uninstall the software from users and computers, and then clickOK.
- Close theGroup Policy Object Editorwindow, and then close theGroup Policy Managementwindow.The software uninstalls when the client computers are restarted.