Checking the license status in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
You can find out whether the management server uses a trial license or a paid license. You can also obtain the following license information for each paid license that you imported into the console:
- License serial number, total seat count, expiration date
- Number of valid seats
- Number of deployed seats
- Number of expired seats
- Number of over-deployed clients
The trial license status only provides limited information that is related to the expiration date.
- To check the license status inSymantec Endpoint Protection Manager
- To check whether you have a paid license or trial license, in the console, do one of the following tasks:
- ClickHome>Licensing Details.
- To check the license expiration date, in the console, clickAdmin>Licenses.