Searching for the clients that do not have the client software installed
You can search for clients in a group based on the following criteria:
- Client software is installed.
- Clients run on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers
- Windows clients are in computer mode or user mode.
- Clients are non-persistent and offline in Virtual desktop infrastructures.
- In the console, clickClients.
- In theClientspane, choose the group you want to search on.
- On theClientstab, underTasks, clickSet display filter.
- In theSet Display Filterdialog box, checkNew users or computers that have been created but that don't yet have the client software installed.