What's new for Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3 RU1 MP1
This section describes the new features in this release.
14.3 RU1 MP1
- Added ability to log in to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager using credentials in AD format (i.e. [email protected] or domain\username).
- Added ability to sync usernames in both formats from Active Directory (UserPrincipalName and pre-Windows 2000 logon name - sAMAccountName). Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager no longer creates duplicate entries and handles both usernames as expected.
- The new optionMaintain existing client features when updatingunderInstallation Features and Settingslets you create and export a client package that will only upgrade the client to a new version but will make no changes to the configuration, client communication, or installed features.
- Antimalware AMSI Scan now takes the file/folder exceptions into account when scanning a script file before it runs.
- Added ability to sync macOS details from Active Directory.
- More information in logs:
- Log entries contain full client group information.
- The Live Update events contain the revision information.
- The database schema includes the following table changes:
- New column "user_name_2" added in the SEM_CLIENT table.