Checking the connection to the management server on the client computer
If you have a managed client, you can check your connection to the management server. If you are not connected to the management server, you can request that your client connect.
- Checking the connection to the management server on the client computer
- On theStatuspage, clickHelp > Troubleshooting.
- In theTroubleshootingdialog box, clickConnection Status.
- In theConnection Statuspane, you can see the last attempted connection and the last successful connection.
- To reestablish a connection with the management server, clickConnect Now.