Applying AutoUpgrade settings to other groups
You can copy existing AutoUpgrade client installation package upgrade settings from one group to another group. If you copy upgrade settings, you don't have to create the package settings for each group individually.
This option copies the following client install package settings:
- The client feature set
- WhetherMaintain existing client features when updatingis enabled or disabled
- The client installation settings
- The content selection
- The download source
- The upgrade schedule
- The settings and message text from theNotificationstab
The Windows settings apply to Windows clients and the Mac settings apply to Mac clients during AutoUpgrade. They also apply to any new client that joins the group.
If you apply the copied settings to a package that is already assigned to a target group, the copied settings override the target group's existing settings. If the target group has no assigned package, this option adds a client install package with the copied settings.
- To apply upgrade settings to other groups
- In the console, do one of the following tasks:
- ClickClients>Install Packages, select the group, and underTasks, clickApply current deployment settings to other groups.
- ClickClients, right-click a group, and then clickCopy Deployment Settings.
- In theCopy Deployment Settingsdialog box, click the new groups, clickOK, and then clickYes.