Changing the role that is assigned to an administrator account
As a Super Administrator, you can change the role that is assigned to another administrator's account.
You cannot change the role of the account that you used to sign into the cloud console.
To change the role from the Administrators page:
- Go toEndpoint>Settings>Administrators and Roles.
- On theAdministratorstab, select an administrator account.
- On the administrator details page, pressChange Role, and then select a new role.
- (Optional) To assign the role from the Roles page:
- Go toEndpoint>Settings > Administrators and Roles.
- On theRolestab, select the role that you want to assign.
- On the roles detail page, pressAssign Role, and then select an administrator account.