Running commands on client devices
You can enable some commands on one or more client devices at any time, such as running a scan or restarting a device after client installation.
- To run commands on client devices
- Go to theDevices>Managed Devicestab or theDevice Groupstab.Go to thePolicies>Managed Devicestab or theDevice Groupstab.You can also run common commands on the policies by going to thePolicies>Policiestab or thePolicy Groupstab.
- Select one or more devices.To select multiple devices, hover over the device icons in the list, and check the boxes that appear.To select all devices shown on the page, check the box at the top of the devices list. Note, that you can select up to 100 devices at once.
- Click the actions menu and select one of the commands.You can also select the device and run commands from the device's details page. See:
- Follow the instructions for each message that appears.
- To view the command results, go toDevices.
- Select the device you want to view the command results for.
- Select theCommand Historytab to view the list of command results.If the command is not queued successfully, you may need to repeat this procedure. You can check to see if the server is down. If the console has lost connectivity with the client, you can log off the console and then log back on to see if that helps.