The Incidents page lets you search and filter for incidents based on various criteria and lets you perform action on the incidents.
- Provide incidents search and filtering controls
- Display search results
Creating a new filter
By default, the
Status: Openfilter is displayed. To add to this filter, click
Add Filter. To create a new filter, first clear the default filter and then click
Add Filter. In either case, the Filter Selector opens. The selector contains several filter options, grouped by incident data categories:
Click the inverted caret to expand the category; click again to collapse it.
Filters have preset values that you can select from. For example,
Severityhas the values,
High, Medium, and
Filtering by time
You can select a
Last Updatedtime from the
You can also select a date range. First select any of the preset time filters and then click on its token in the filter field:
Select the desired date in the calendar:
To create a date range, click
+. . .
. . . and select the end date:
Applyto save the time filter.
To create a query use the operators AND and OR to add between the filters:
You can manually change the OR operator to AND (and vice versa) by editing the filter in text mode.
"Greater than" and "less than" operators
Values that use integers allow the use of
less thanoperators. In text mode, add a plus mark (
+) to the
endof the value to add the "greater than" operator. Put a minus mark (
-) at the
beginningof the value to add the "less than" operator:
Depending on the operator, values greater than or less than the value are returned in the results.
The usual display mode for the filter is to show the filter components as tokens. If you click on any of the tokens, the display switches to text mode, and also shows a history of the filters used during the current session:
Using text mode
- Change filter:Click once on a filter component ("modifier") to change it. A menu of available modifiers is displayed. You can also manually type the modifier into the field.
- Change value:Click once on a filter value to change it. A menu of available values for the modifier is displayed. You can also manually type the value into the field.
- Change operator:Select the current operator text and replace with the new text.Alternatively, delete the current operator to display a menu with operator options.
- HitEnterto return the filter to the token view.