Quarantine a file
Quarantine Fileaction lets you send a file into Quarantine so that it is isolated from the network.
- Log on to the Symantec Endpoint Security Console, and selectInvestigatemenu.
- In theSecurity Eventstab, navigate toSearch.
- Search and filter the events to find the file that you want to send to quarantine.
- In theResultsgrid, from theActionmenu, clickQuarantine File.
- On theQuarantine Filepage, select all the endpoints from where you want to quarantine the file.Once a file is quarantined, you can restore the file only by removing the file from the Symantec Endpoint Protection quarantine.