Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) subscription details
This page provides details of your Symantec EDR subscriptions. Your Symantec EDR subscription entitles you to a specific number of "seats" that are available for protection by EDR. The
Subscriptionspage shows the following:
- Total Seats- The total number of seats available for EDR protection.
- Seats In Use- The number of seats currently being protected by EDR.
- Days To Expire- The number of days remaining before your current subscription expires.
- Total Subscriptions- The total number of subscriptions that you have purchased.
- Expired Subscriptions- The number of expired subscriptions. The number of seats provided in these subscriptions are not included in the Total Seats count.
To use the EDR features, the Symantec Endpoint Security (formerly Symantec Endpoint Protection) endpoint agent must be 14.3 or later. If you have older agents on your endpoints, upgrade them to 14.3.