Using the Home page dashboard views
Hometab includes out-of-the-box predefined views with widgets that help you to monitor the security posture of your environment. You can select these views from the drop-down menu that is available next to the view name. The views are domain specific.
Homepage view was updated and former dashboards consolidated in April 2021. Some previously available widgets were retired. To see the list of retired widgets, see What's new in Symantec Endpoint Security.
Homepage views are completely customizable. You can edit any of the available views.
You also have the option to create new views.
You can delete any of the available views if you choose. Once you delete a view, even a predefined view, the view is permanently deleted.
By default, the following predefined views are available:
- DefaultShows the most typically used widgets available with your subscription.
- Threat ProtectionShows widgets for antimalware, intrusion prevention, firewall and other threat protection features.
- Threat AnalyticsShows widgets for threat protection analysis such as recent security events and risk distribution over time.
If you have a subscription to Symantec Endpoint Protection Complete, the following two additional views are available:
- Security OperationsShows widgets for Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Adaptive ProtectionShows the heat map for Adaptive Protection.
You must have a subscription applied to a domain to see data in the views.