Checking that the Symantec Endpoint Security devices are connected and protected
Symantec Endpoint Securitydevices are connected and protected
After you install the client and enroll the devices in the cloud console, you can check which devices have the client software installed on them, which clients are connected to the cloud service, and which devices are secure. You can also see on which devices you still need to take action.
You can also see the protection status on the
- To check that theSymantec Endpoint Securityclients are connected and protected
- In the cloud console, go to theDevicespage.
- On theManaged Devicestab, select the device.
- On theDetailstab, scroll down to theDevice Protection Detailssection and look for the following information:
You can also see the protection status on the out-of-the-box default view of theHomepage, which includes theDevice Security Statuswidget.
- TheDevice Statusfield must beOnline.
- TheDevice Security Statusfield must beSecureto be protected.For more information on the protection status of the client: