Enrolling unmanaged devices
After you find unmanaged devices, you can enroll them.
Push enrollment is supported only for Windows devices.
Before you enroll the discovered devices, you must prepare them for push enrollment.
- To enroll unmanaged devices
- On theEndpointtab, go toDevices > Unmanaged Devices.
- Select the devices that you want to enroll.
- To begin enrollment, selectPush Enroll.
- Select the Symantec Agent features that you want to add to the client installation package.The following conditions and limitations apply:
Push enroll lets you push the Symantec Agent on the devices where no user is logged in. However, the Secure Connection features are installed only after the user logs in to the device and configures their preferences. If multiple users use the same device, these features are installed separately for each user.
- Depending on your subscriptions, the list of features may vary.
- The Secure Connection features are only supported for Windows 10.
- By default, the device enrolls to the default group. SelectChangeto select a different group.
- Enter the administrator credentials for the device to enroll. If you enroll multiple devices, you can enter multiple sets of credentials. CheckAdd another set of credentialsand then pressNextuntil you have entered all of the necessary sets of credentials.You do not need to add credentials here for the devices that are managed through mobile device management. The mobile device management configuration provides the appropriate credentials.
- PressStart enrollment.
- SelectPush Enroll Statusto see the enrollment status report.