Finding devices for enrollment
You can find devices on the network and enroll them in the cloud console.
You can also run discovery during self-enrollment.
Before you can discover devices, you must enroll at least one Windows device as a discovery agent. Once you have a discovery agent, you can use it to discover devices in your network.
Device discovery is supported for all operating systems. Push enrollment is supported only for Windows devices.
- To find devices for enrollment
- Go to one of the following:
- On theEndpointtab,Devices > Unmanaged Devices > Run Discovery
- On theEndpointtab,Settings > Device Discovery
- On theEndpointtab,My Tasks > Initiate Network Discovery > Run
- In theActionsmenu or under the scan range of the discovery agent for which you want to discover devices, selectEdit IP Range.
- SelectEntire subnetorIP range within subnet, and then pressDone.If you selectIP range within subnet, enter the IP addresses that begin and end the scan range.
- SelectDiscover Nowto begin the Network Discovery in the selected IP network range.Once discovery results start to appear, you can view unmanaged devices and enroll them.