Removing a policy or a policy group assignment from a device group
You may want to remove a policy or a policy group's association from a device group. You can then apply another policy or another policy group of the same policy type to that device group. Removing a policy is not the same thing as deleting a policy.
You cannot remove the following policies from a root device group:
- MEM policy
- System policy
- Antimalware policy
- IPS policy
- Firewall policy
- To remove a policy or a policy group assignment from a device group
- Go toPolicies.
- Under thePoliciesorPolicy Grouptab, select a policy or a policy group.
- SelectRemoveorRemove Policy Group.
- Deselect the device group from which to remove the policy or the policy group. You may deselect more than one highlighted device group to remove.
- SelectSubmitto save the removal.