Installing root certificates
Manually download the root certificates for all of the below mentioned sites and add them to the LocalComputer\Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- To export the certificate
- Open Firefox browser and type the name of the site in the address bar from where you want to export the certificate.
- Press the lock icon in the address bar.
- Press>next to site name and then pressMore Information.Options may vary based on the browser used.
- In theSecuritytab, pressView Certificate.
- In theDetailstab, select the certificate that you want to export and then pressExport.
- Save the file in your local machine.
To import the certificate
- OpenInternet Explorer > Settings > Internet Options > Content > Certificates.
- SelectTrusted Root Certification Authorities.
- If the required certificate is missing, pressImport.
- PressNext, clickBrowse, and then select the file that you have exported earlier.
- PressNext. Make sure that thePlace all certificates in the following storeoption is selected.
- In theSelect Certificate Storedialog, checkShow physical storesand selectTrusted Root Certification Authorities > Local Computer.