Installing VPN Client
To install VPN Client:
Install VPN Client
To install VPN Client:
- Navigate to the directory where the CA-Arcot-VPN-Client-220.127.116.11-Windows-Installer.exe file is located and double-click the file to run the installation wizard.The Welcome screen opens. Click Next to continue.The License Agreement screen opens.
- Read the license agreement carefully, select the I accept the terms of the License Agreement option, and click Next.The installer checks if any VPN Client installation already exists on your computer. If no VPN Client installations are found, skip to Step 5.
- If the installer detects an existing installation of the VPN Client application on your system, the Pre-Installation Installation Found opens.You cannot proceed with the installation. Click Cancel to quit the installer.To install VPN Client 18.104.22.168, you must first uninstall the pre-existing installation, and then restart the installation process.
- The installer checks if any otherSymantec Advanced Authenticationproduct is installed on your computer.One of the following scenarios is possible:
- If the installer does not find an existingSymantec Advanced Authenticationproduct on your computer, then you will be prompted for an installation folder.On the Installation Location screen, you can either accept the default folder specified by the installer to install the VPN Client application or you can choose to browse and specify a different installation folder.
- If the installer detects an existing product installation, then you will not be prompted for an installation folder. The existing Systems folder is used for installation.
- Click Next to install VPN Client in the specified folder.The Create Desktop Shortcut screen opens.
- Select the Create a desktop shortcut option to create a shortcut for VPN Client on your desktop.
- Click Next to continue.The Pre-Installation Summary screen opens.
- Review the information on this screen, and do one of the following:
- Click Previous to move to a previous screen and change a selection that you made earlier.or
- Click Install to begin the installation process.The InstallingSymantec Advanced AuthenticationVPN Client 22.214.171.124 screen opens.
- Click Done to complete the VPN Client installation process.On successful completion of the installation process, the installer creates an entry named Arcot Systems in the Windows Programs menu. Also, if you chose to create a shortcut for the VPN Client application, then a shortcut namedSymantec Advanced AuthenticationVPN Client is created on the desktop.